Experience the World Championships Acrobatic Gymnastics in a special way and combine this sports event with a city trip to Antwerp. Discover the beautiful city and support for your favourite team during the competitions, a perfect combination!
Antwerp is so much more than Acrobatic Gymnastics. Antwerp – city by the Scheld, city of Rubens, city of diamonds, fashion,… All these aspects make from Antwerp a city like it has to be: a vibrant, hospitable metropol that is also cozy and heartwarming with invigorating green and soothing corners. It is a cultural city that is proud of its impressive architecture and beautiful works of art. With shops from her own worldwide renowned designers, Antwerp is also a true shopping paradise. The best beers are served in the cafés, and in the many restaurants foodies can enjoy the most delicious traditional and multicultural dishes. Antwerp is a pocket-sized world-class city that in no time conquers everyone's heart!
We are happy to present our visitors various custom packages. Each package includes:
- Stay at a hotel in the heart of the historic city, based on room with breakfast
- Tickets at the best places for all competitions according to the package
- City tax
- Transport in Antwerp
- Goodie bag with nice gadgets, Belgian specialties, free admission or discounts for numerous tourist attractions (museums, zoo, historic buildings, ...)
If you want to book an extra night or wish a customized package for both the World Age Group Competitions and the World Championships, contact us.
The hotel is located right at the Central Station. A real luxury! If desired we can organize a private shuttle for you to and from Brussels National Airport at the price of € 25 per person and per ride. Want to know more about the transport? Visit the section "How to get to Antwerp".
- The number of packages is limited. We work on a first come, first serve basis.
- After booking one or more packages, you will receive an invoice with the amount due. Your booking will not be final until we receive the payment.
- Cancellation fee is free until 25 December 2017, from that moment until 25 January we charge 50% cancellation fee. After that, cancellation is no longer possible. We therefore recommend anyone to complete a personal travel / cancellation insurance.