|From 13 till 15 April 2018, the world’s top-class acrobatic gymnasts come to Antwerp for the World Championships. Besides the qualifications, the program of the 2018 World Championships includes the finals. The 8 highest scoring pairs/groups in each category, after the 3 exercises in qualification, proceed to final. This final determines the World Champions per category.|
Before the World Championships, we welcome the young potential gymnasts for the World Age Group Competitions in Antwerp. The competition takes place from 4 till 10 April 2018.
Would you like to attend the World Championships and/or the World Age Group Competitions?
Tickets for the World Championships and the World Age Group Competitions can be ordered online from September. Each ticket is a 'day ticket' and gives you all day access to the competition venue.
- A ticket grants you access to the event and is also valid as a ticket to use on trams and buses in Antwerp operated by De Lijn.
- A detailed competition timing will be available closer to the event. You will receive your ticket(s) as soon as the starting hours are known!
- Children up to 3 years old get free entrance to the competition venue but need to pay the service costs (€3)
- Ticket prices are inclusive service costs, but exclusive payment charges.
Good to know
- We still have tickets for the WAGC and WCH competition
- Pre-sale had ended!
- Family tariff or Preferential tariff tickets or not available anymore (only pre sale)
- You don't have a ticket voor the World Championships yet? Be quick because the finals are almost sold out!
- You can buy day tickets on site every day.
- Tickets can be bought on site at the normal tarif + service costs
- WAGC: € 16 or € 18 + service costs
- WK: € 20 or € 25 + service costs
Tickets World Championships