|From 13 till 15 April 2018, the world’s top-class acrobatic gymnasts come to Antwerp for the World Championships. Besides the qualifications, the program of the 2018 World Championships includes the finals. The 8 highest scoring pairs/groups in each category, after the 3 exercises in qualification, proceed to final. This final determines the World Champions per category.|
Before the World Championships, we welcome the young potential gymnasts for the World Age Group Competitions in Antwerp. The competition takes place from 4 till 10 April 2018.
Would you like to attend the World Championships and/or the World Age Group Competitions?
Tickets for the World Championships and the World Age Group Competitions can be ordered online from September. Each ticket is a 'day ticket' and gives you all day access to the competition venue.
- A ticket grants you access to the event and is also valid as a ticket to use on trams and buses in Antwerp operated by De Lijn.
- A detailed competition timing will be available closer to the event. You will receive your ticket(s) as soon as the starting hours are known!
- We developed a preferential tariff for families (4 people or more, at least two children younger than 12 years old), for members of the Gymnastics Federation of Flanders (groups of 20 people or more) and for people that want to attend more than 1 competition (combi tickets and event passes).
- Children up to 3 years old get free entrance to the competition venue but need to pay the service costs (€3)
- Please note that family tickets need to be ordered by phone. You can reach Tele Ticket Service in Belgium via 070/345.345 (max. 0,30 euro/min.), from the Netherlands via 0900/45.000.45 (max. 0,45 euro/min.) and from abroad: +32/34.00.00.34.
- Ticket prices are inclusive service costs, but exclusive payment charges.